Uses of PHP development
1. Interactive websites: The best use of the PHP development is to build stunning and interactive dynamic websites. PHP is a very popular server side scripting language.
2. Website Applications: PHP is considered as the integral component of the LAMP architecture. Combining with the Linux, Apache and 2MySQL, PHP development has become very popular in the web industry.
3. Content Management System: The prime names in the web content management systems are Joomla, WordPress and Drupal. They have been written in PHP and as a result all websites based on them are also written in the PHP.
4. Rapid Application Development: Many frameworks such as CakePHP and Zend are attracted by the PHP development. They provide the service to build blocks and design structure to promote the RAD.
Advantages of PHP
• The development process is fast and secure. It is on an open source platform which gives free and stable interface.
• It is very much compatible with the HTML coding.
• It is easy to understand and working with the PHP is a smooth experience.
• The coding is similar with the C programming. Thus, it is easy to learn for those who have the base of the C programming.
• The technology is very helpful to build great websites. It is used to develop commerce shopping carts, informative forums, chat-platforms, etc.
• It never strains due to the similar inbuilt memory optimization. This is effective for increasing the server speed and makes the server job easy.
• PHP is very much cost effective. If you have any budget limitation then you can opt for PHP without any problem.
Windows-NT, Windows 2000, Windows
98 and Windows 95
SGI-Indy and O2, Sun Solaris, HP-UX
VC++, Visual Basic
Applications based on MS-Office Suite
Dot Net technology(Frame work 2.0,3.5)
C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net
Share Point Application Development
Oracle 8.0 and Oracle 8i, Developer 2000, SQL Server 2000,Sql Server 2005
Java based solutions
Cross-platform Java solutions
Web based programming
Beans Java scripting, JSP
GIS & Remote Sensing
MAPINFO, ARCINFO, AUTOCAD MAP, CARIS (CARIS GIS, Spatial Component Framework), MapX, MapXtreme, ASP Map EasiPace, ERDAS, Geometric
Web Site Designing
Web 2.0 Standard Design
Crystal Report XI
SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
Dynamically Password Protected PDF Generation
UPS, FedEX, USPS Integration