After the advent of the internet, the demand for the open source development programs is really high. Each and everyone of us is now in a demand for the virtual presence. As a result, the demand for the open source development program creation and maintenance is on a hike. The open source applications are generally used for different sources and different purposes.
Why do we need open source development services?
1. We generally, require our own server to run a website. In case of open source, you can use the open source operating system of someone else, which requires low cost hardware.
2. The open source software are very good quality software. They have an awesome performance record.
3. In case of open source, you will never face any problem of being vendor lock-in software situation.
4. The technologies like Common Information Model and Web Based Enterprise Management can be easily used with the open source software.
Advantages of Open Source Development services
There are several advantages of using a open source development service. They are:
• Clean and error free programming and debugging.
• Source code for open editing.
• You can edit/delete web pages as well.
• There are so many tools to help the editing. They are - LAMP (Linux-os; Apache-web server), WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get), etc.
• The most simple and professional CMS open source is Joomla. It allows keeping track of every piece of content, ranging from widgets, videos, text, images and many as such.
• There are so many uses for the open source development programs. They are similar to the social networking sites, online shops, polls, online review sites, etc.
• It gives a creative and a pocket friendly experience for creating a good website.
Last but not the least, the web development industry is considered as the fastest growing industry. With the services that open source development programs offer, it can be said that it is always desirable to go for the open source.
Advantages for hiring a mobile application development service
The several advantages for hiring a mobile application development service are:
1. Mobile application development depends on the technical and communication expertise of the application developer. But, the works should be outsourced to such a company which has a strong mobile application development unit.
2. When the work is given away to some company in exchange of money, it becomes the responsibility of the company to fulfill the projects with the commitment that they have made. So, expectation of good quality is almost guaranteed.
3. The work provider does not have to worry about the copyright act when the work is outsourced. It is the liability of the service provider to maintaining the copyright act.
4. The whole process is carried out with precision and proper planning as the service provider also have to concern about its reputation.
5. The outsourcing saves a lot of time and money. And, specially, if you are not a professional then it is impossible to achieve the result that the outsourced company will provide.
6. Outsourcing is not the ultimate thing as the use is completely dependent upon you. But the service providers provide a guide or manual too for the ease of the users.
Windows-NT, Windows 2000, Windows
98 and Windows 95
SGI-Indy and O2, Sun Solaris, HP-UX
VC++, Visual Basic
Applications based on MS-Office Suite
Dot Net technology(Frame work 2.0,3.5)
C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net
Share Point Application Development
Oracle 8.0 and Oracle 8i, Developer 2000, SQL Server 2000,Sql Server 2005
Java based solutions
Cross-platform Java solutions
Web based programming
Beans Java scripting, JSP
GIS & Remote Sensing
MAPINFO, ARCINFO, AUTOCAD MAP, CARIS (CARIS GIS, Spatial Component Framework), MapX, MapXtreme, ASP Map EasiPace, ERDAS, Geometric
Web Site Designing
Web 2.0 Standard Design
Crystal Report XI
SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
Dynamically Password Protected PDF Generation
UPS, FedEX, USPS Integration