It creates a sort of first time impression which lasts for long if the content of the site is very good. Today, every business prefers the have the online presence, not to advertise their products but to earn money from their website directly. Hence, the website design must be interactive to catch the attention of the online customers.
The benefits of custom web development
Now lets discuss about the major advantages for opting a custom web development service. Here are the benefits:
User-friendly website design makes it easy for the buyers to navigate throughout the site.
It helps to put into words your business correlated information to the buyers in a well-organized manner.
The professional and experienced web designers know where to put and what to put in a website. Hence, for an organized and logical structure of your website, you can opt for the custom web development services.
For building a unique corporate identity or the brand value, one can hire the custom web development services. The experienced web designers know which part of a website should be highlighted effectively to get the maximum profit from the website.
A nicely designed website also creates an aura of reliability for the visitors or the customers.
Custom web development life cycle
The life cycle of a custom web development services consist of six phases. They are:
1. Analyze: Studying and analyzing the exact requirement for the website.
2. Documentation and Specification: Creating a document on system functionality. It helps in the future planning.
3. Design: This phase covers actions directed towards the structural design of the system.
4. Development: In this phase the detailed design is transformed.
5. Testing and Deploying: It is an error checking method. This process will eliminate the unnecessary things.
6. Marketing: This phase includes preparation of Meta tags, optimizing pages from a variety of factors.
Windows-NT, Windows 2000, Windows
98 and Windows 95
SGI-Indy and O2, Sun Solaris, HP-UX
VC++, Visual Basic
Applications based on MS-Office Suite
Dot Net technology(Frame work 2.0,3.5)
C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net
Share Point Application Development
Oracle 8.0 and Oracle 8i, Developer 2000, SQL Server 2000,Sql Server 2005
Java based solutions
Cross-platform Java solutions
Web based programming
Beans Java scripting, JSP
GIS & Remote Sensing
MAPINFO, ARCINFO, AUTOCAD MAP, CARIS (CARIS GIS, Spatial Component Framework), MapX, MapXtreme, ASP Map EasiPace, ERDAS, Geometric
Web Site Designing
Web 2.0 Standard Design
Crystal Report XI
SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
Dynamically Password Protected PDF Generation
UPS, FedEX, USPS Integration