Things can be done with the AJAX
• XHTML and CSS for marking up and standard-based presentation.
• Dynamic display and communication with the information accessible by means of the Document Object Model.
• XML and XSLT for data exchange amid the server and the customer.
• Asynchronous data exchange using XML http request with the web server.
AJAX and the traditional web applications
A traditional web application works like this:
• The user actions in the crossing point set off an HTTP demand to a web server.
• The server in turn processes task for retrieving the data and sends data to the browser while the user waits for recurring a whole HTML page.
The AJAX applications have solved major problems with the page reloading by updating the content only. They require to be updated, interacting in the DOM with dynamism, with asynchronous calls to the server, pulling the data and showing, devoid of the need of refreshing the entire page. With the help of the AJAX, the web pages can achieve a new level of interactivity.
Advantages of the AJAX
• Faster accessibility and response
• Less use of the bandwidth
• Works like a desktop application
• The pages can be refreshed dramatically
• The auto-suggest drop down helps to perform faster
• Bandwidth usage: With AJAX, you can load relative information or data as the payload is reduced to a small size.
• Separation of data, format, style and function.
Disadvantages of AJAX
There are some negative effects that are associated with the AJAX. The side effect of AJAX mainly includes browser integration, SEO, reliability on the Java Script and website analysis.
Windows-NT, Windows 2000, Windows
98 and Windows 95
SGI-Indy and O2, Sun Solaris, HP-UX
VC++, Visual Basic
Applications based on MS-Office Suite
Dot Net technology(Frame work 2.0,3.5)
C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net
Share Point Application Development
Oracle 8.0 and Oracle 8i, Developer 2000, SQL Server 2000,Sql Server 2005
Java based solutions
Cross-platform Java solutions
Web based programming
Beans Java scripting, JSP
GIS & Remote Sensing
MAPINFO, ARCINFO, AUTOCAD MAP, CARIS (CARIS GIS, Spatial Component Framework), MapX, MapXtreme, ASP Map EasiPace, ERDAS, Geometric
Web Site Designing
Web 2.0 Standard Design
Crystal Report XI
SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
Dynamically Password Protected PDF Generation
UPS, FedEX, USPS Integration